jriddle72 e-Communication
This useful blog was created by jriddle72
Popular Posts
convergence journalism weekly blog 6
Hi every one this is James well time for my weekly blog I have put the link to the article I found in this post. http://www.cnn.com/2017/1...
Convergence journalism weekly blog 1
Hi every one this is James. I am about to write my first weekly blog post for Convergence Journalism. The article I found is on CNN.com, ...
(no title)
INFJ The test I took tells me I'm an INFJ. According to one of the websites we used people like me are normally quiet, sensitive...
(no title)
Hello every one this is James Riddle and I m bout to tell you about my story animation thee video bellow is what I was able t...
My first animation project
My first animation project This bouncing ball demonstrates the principals of squash and stretch and ease in and ease out. Squash and...
Convergence weekly blog 11 (11-29-2017)
Hi every one this is James. Well I'm back for my weekly blog post and I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Here's the link to th...
(no title)
Hello my name is James Riddle I am a student at Olathe northwest High school and I am writing a blog post about my first project for enterta...
Technical Tutorial
Hi every one this is James an I'm about to teach you how to add textures in Maya. This is how to make something like a sphere look like ...
(no title)
This is a shape I created using the unite tool on pathfinder. I dragged a star and a circle over a rectangle and clicked unite. To get th...
Convergence Journalism weekly blog 3
Hi everyone this is James, and I'm about to give my feedback on an article I found online. I will put a link to the article in this ...
Bio
Home
Bio My name is James Riddle I am a student at Ol...
Thursday, December 17, 2015
In this project I created a website using Dream weaver this took me a long time to complete
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment