Popular Posts
-
This is my personal logo I created using illustrator. I created this using a screen shot I found on the internet then I used the live pain...
-
Hi everyone this is James. Well I'm back for my weekly blog post, here's the link to the article. http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/us...
-
This is my anatomy of a font project this particular project took me a long time to complete partly because it was very difficult to find ...
-
In this particular project I created a house in sketchup after that I turned it in to an animation using sketchUp after that I upload...
-
What is graphic design Graphic design is all about communication. One example of graphic design in my life is street signs. I use the sign...
-
Feature story project reflection I have just completed my first feature story for my sophmore year. This project took a lot l...
-
In this project I used the move tool to get the shape I needed and I also used the offset tool to get the edges.
-
Our team name was Fast Break Food and our product was called the Portable Mini Fridge. I thought we did a gd job creating our video. I th...
-
Hi everyone this is James, and I'm about to give my feedback on an article I found online. I will put a link to the article in this ...
-
My first animation project This bouncing ball demonstrates the principals of squash and stretch and ease in and ease out. Squash and...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment