This is a shape I created using the unite tool on pathfinder. I dragged a star and a circle over a rectangle and clicked unite. To get this pattern click the style button at the top of the screen. You should find this pattern there.
This is another shape I created using pathfinder I dragged. Two different stars over a circle and clicked unite. To get this pattern follow the steps I listed above.
Popular Posts
-
Hi every one this is James well time for my weekly blog I have put the link to the article I found in this post. http://www.cnn.com/2017/1...
-
Hi every one this is James. I am about to write my first weekly blog post for Convergence Journalism. The article I found is on CNN.com, ...
-
INFJ The test I took tells me I'm an INFJ. According to one of the websites we used people like me are normally quiet, sensitive...
-
Hello every one this is James Riddle and I m bout to tell you about my story animation thee video bellow is what I was able t...
-
My first animation project This bouncing ball demonstrates the principals of squash and stretch and ease in and ease out. Squash and...
-
Hi every one this is James. Well I'm back for my weekly blog post and I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Here's the link to th...
-
Hello my name is James Riddle I am a student at Olathe northwest High school and I am writing a blog post about my first project for enterta...
-
Hi every one this is James an I'm about to teach you how to add textures in Maya. This is how to make something like a sphere look like ...
-
This is a shape I created using the unite tool on pathfinder. I dragged a star and a circle over a rectangle and clicked unite. To get th...
-
Hi everyone this is James, and I'm about to give my feedback on an article I found online. I will put a link to the article in this ...


No comments:
Post a Comment