Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Convergence weekly blog 12 (12-6-2017)

Hi everyone this is James. Im back for my weekly blog post, here's the link to the article http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/health/exercise-polluted-urban-streets-intl/index.html .

Well I thought the headline was able to get my attention. I also thought the reporter dd a good job of giving me the information that I needed to understand the article. Also, I thought the reporter got plenty of interviews for the story.

However, I had a difficult time finding citations for some of the quotes used in the story. I also thought the ending seemed somewhat abrupt. I also thought the article was somewhat repudiative.

I will make sure the articles I write do not seem repudiative. I will also make sure I include proper citations in the articles I write. I'll also make sure the endings to my articles do not seem abrupt.


No comments:

Post a Comment